As of June 1st, 2021, Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza is permitted to host full capacity events.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders and Mask Policy:
(effective June 21st, 2021)
ASM Global reminds everyone attending events at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidance for the safety of all participants, guests and employees at the arena including:
- Face coverings and social distancing for guests who are fully vaccinated is not required but is strongly encouraged per current recommendations from the CDC
- All guests two years of age and older who are not fully vaccinated must wear face coverings during their visit except while actively eating or drinking
- Guests do not need to show physical proof of being fully vaccinated
- We will rely on our guests to accurately follow the guidelines based on their vaccination status
If a guest is experiencing any of the following, we ask that you stay home:
- A guest who has COVID-19 symptoms.
- A guest who has a COVID-19 test result pending.
- A guest who is under a healthcare provider’s care for a positive COVID-19 test.
- A guest who has been exposed to COVID-19 (unless fully vaccinated).
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
Mohegan Sun Arena has undergone numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- All concessions stands are now cashless for your safety and only accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Replacement of cloth fabric seating to easy-to-clean vinyl seating.
- Hand sanitizing stations placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
- Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and people who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidance.
By visiting Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4" x 6" x 1".
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email the venue at [email protected].
OVERVIEW OF RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE
MOHEGAN SUN ARENA AT CASEY PLAZA
click the expandable link below to learn more