OVERVIEW OF RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE
MOHEGAN SUN ARENA AT CASEY PLAZA
click the expandable link below to learn more
Clear Bag Policy
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the arena. They will be permitted to carry one (1) of the following style and size bags into the venue:
- Bags that are clear on all sides that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”
- Backpacks, fanny packs and cross body bags that are clear are not permitted
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle/strap. This small clutch bag may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception can be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact Guest Services for more information at [email protected] prior to arrival.
- Exceptions may be made for groups participating in event experiences for select events including Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins games but must receive pre-approval from your ticket account representative.
Security check point
- Keys, cell phones, loose change and any metal objects should be removed from a guest's pockets and placed into the security bins before passing through the metal detectors.
- Guests should present any bags to security for inspection before going through the metal detectors.
- General care items such as glasses and wallets should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
- Any other comfort items, such as blankets, seats cushions, children's plush toys, etc. should be carried through the metal detector and are subject to inspection.
- Items are subject to approval per show policy.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Backpacks (including clear)
- Fanny Packs (including clear)
- Purses/Cross body bags (including clear)
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Strollers/Car seats
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza and ASM Global reserve the right to inspect and search all guests entering the Arena.
ASM Global reserves the right to employ metal detection devices as necessary to promote a safe environment for guests, performers and employees.
Guests entering the Arena for an event must enter through the West or East Gate, where guests will walk pass through outdoor metal detectors or may request a manual pat-down as warranted. Media personnel must enter through a designated press entrance at the West Gate.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" x 1" and may not have an extended strap.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
- Purses, backpacks (including clear backpacks with straps) and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- Strollers/car seats are not permitted.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email the venue at [email protected].
COVID-19 Safety Reminders and Mask Policy:
ASM Global reminds everyone attending events at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidance for the safety of all participants, guests and employees at the arena including:
- Face coverings for all guests is not required but is strongly encouraged
- Guests do not need to show physical proof of being fully vaccinated
If a guest is experiencing any of the following, we ask that you stay home:
- A guest who has COVID-19 symptoms.
- A guest who has a COVID-19 test result pending.
- A guest who is under a healthcare provider’s care for a positive COVID-19 test.
- A guest who has been exposed to COVID-19 (unless fully vaccinated).
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
Mohegan Sun Arena has undergone numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- All concessions stands are now cashless for your safety and only accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) or mobile pay (Apple Pay/Google Pay)
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Replacement of cloth fabric seating to easy-to-clean vinyl seating.
- Hand sanitizing stations placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
- Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and people who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidance.
By visiting Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Additional Rules and Regulations of the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
The following is a list of general guest policies that will be enforced. These policies will be upheld regardless of the type of event. Any change to these policies must be cleared through the Arena General Manager.
- Each guest entering the Arena for any type of ticketed event must have a ticket or the proper event credentials. Guests who experience a problem with their tickets (i.e., lost or stolen tickets, etc.) should be directed to the Box Office.
- Loitering in or near the Arena Ticket Office lobby is prohibited. Only those persons with the intent to attend the event or buy tickets to an event may stand in the lobby.
- Tickets for Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza events are sold at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena or via the internet at Ticketmaster.com or authorized merchants (such as Groupon and Goldstar). Tickets purchased by any other means are not recommended or guaranteed. The resale of tickets on Arena Property is strictly forbidden.
- For your safety, we require all guests in attendance to wear appropriate clothing attire including shoes. ASM Global Management reserves the right to refuse entry to guests wearing garments displaying offensive or inappropriate text and/or images.
- Everyone must sit/stand in the location that matches the seat, section, row and number that is on their ticket, unless the event is General Admission.
- Only one person is allowed to occupy a chair at a time, except for children under 2.
- Standing on chairs, sitting on seat backs, and placing feet on chair backs is prohibited.
- Standing in the aisles, accessible platforms, vomitories or other restricted areas while an event is in progress is prohibited.
- Only guests 21 years of age or older may purchase and consume alcoholic beverages in the Arena.
- Guests, promoters, licensee, etc. may not sell any type of food, candy, beverages, tobacco products, souvenirs, toys, or programs in or on the Arena property. Only concessionaires contracted by or through ASM Global may sell food in and on the Arena property. Each employee doing so must wear the proper identification while selling.
- Any guest caught defacing, damaging, or destroying Arena property or grounds will be brought to the immediate attention of an Event Staff Supervisor, manager or law enforcement official.
- Guests wishing to demonstrate at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza should call (570) 970-7600 for details and policies.
- Mohegan Sun Arena is a smoke-free facility. To access the designated smoking area once inside an event at Mohegan Sun Arena, please go to the "Smoking Entrance" located near the West Gate Entrance. Please bring your ticket with you to gain access to the venue. There is no re-entry to the venue without your ticket.
- General Guest Policies at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza can be adjusted at any time under the direction of Management.