"Standing Room Only Tour '24"
with special guests Carly Pearce and Landon Parker
Saturday, May 11th, 7:00pm
Tickets on sale now at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena and Ticketmaster.
See the tabs below for additional information
May 11, 2024 7:00 pm
General parking is $20 / Reserved parking is $40
Entrance time is 90 minutes prior to show start time (subject to change)
- Patrons arriving early may not use additional parking spaces for tailgating
- Portable restrooms are not available for this event. Guests may not access the restrooms inside the venue until doors open for the event
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the arena. They will be permitted to carry one (1) of the following style and size bags into the venue:
- Bags that are clear on all sides that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”
- Backpacks, fanny packs and cross body bags that are clear are not permitted
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle/strap. This small clutch bag may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception can be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact Guest Services for more information at [email protected] prior to arrival.
- Any item that is not approved for entry must be returned to the guest vehicle as the venue is not responsible for any items left at security or with Guest Services.
- Keys, cell phones, loose change and any metal objects should be removed from a guest’s pockets and placed into the security bins before passing through the metal detectors.
- Guests should present any bags to security for inspection before going through the metal detectors.
- General care items such as glasses and wallets should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
- Any other comfort items, such as blankets, seats cushions, children’s plush toys, etc. should be carried through the metal detector and are subject to inspection.
- Items are subject to approval per show policy.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Backpacks (including clear)
- Fanny Packs (including clear)
- Purses/Cross body bags (including clear)
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Strollers/Car seats
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
- No professional lens cameras or video/audio recording
- Point and shoot/cell phone cameras are permitted
- Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for the event if seated on the lap of a ticket holder
- Strollers/car seats are not permitted