Non-profit group fundraising is now available for the 2021-22 season.
SAVOR... Wilkes-Barre recruits a limited number of Non-Profit Organizations to operate concessions stands at select events to raise funds for their organization.
Volunteers experience the sounds & excitement surrounding them as the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins take to the ice at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza as well as other events year round!
Volunteers develop teamwork and camaraderie as they work together to accomplish group goals! Also, they will receive personal satisfaction when making a fan’s visit a positive one!
Organizations earn a percentage of sales to support their group activities in return for service
- The potential earnings for a group are unlimited!
- The factors that determine the amount of commission for an event: actual fan attendance and how well your group serves the customers.
Non-Profit Group Requirements & Policies:
- A positive work attitude, a willingness to work hard and serve the patrons.
- The group is a Non-profit, Tax Exempt Organization as defined under section 501 of the internal revenue code. The group must operate for civic, charitable, religious and/or educational purposes.
- A federal identification number must be furnished with a signed contract agreed upon by the group and SAVOR…
- The group certifies that any payments it receives will be used to support the group’s activities and that no payments will be made to any individual in return for service performed at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza for SAVOR…
- A group of volunteers 18 years of age or older to staff the concessions stands.
- Two or three group representatives, which will go through training sessions, conducted by SAVOR. At least one of these representatives will be present at each scheduled event.
- Alcohol coverage reasonably acceptable to SAVOR
- Uniform Shirts with group name/logo
- Minimum 10 events volunteered per group.
Your volunteers will find the fundraising program non-conventional and unique in comparison to other methods of fundraising. SAVOR… is proud to offer this stimulating approach to raise funds.
If your group is ready to join our team and has the will to work hard in an exciting environment, formally apply by submitting a written proposal of intent to provide services to the address below. This proposal should document the group’s purpose and activities.
SAVOR…Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
255 Highland Park Boulevard
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
FAX (570) 970-7611
Email: [email protected]