"Don't Worry, Be Fluffy Tour"
Saturday, March 16th, 8:00pm
Tickets are on sale now at Ticketmaster or in person at the NBT Bank Box Office
See the tabs below for additional information
Mar 16, 2024 8:00 pm
“Don’t Worry, Be Fluffy Tour”
Saturday, March 16th, 8:00PM
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
* AGE RESTRICTED EVENT- AGES 12 YEARS & UP ONLY *
Tickets are on sale now in person at the NBT Bank Box Office or online at Ticketmaster.com
ABOUT GABRIEL IGLESIAS
Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias is one of the world’s most successful stand-up comedians. He recently became the second highest grossing touring comedian and is one of the most watched comedians on YouTube with over 1.1 billion views and over 25 million fans on social media.
Iglesias has been included in The Hollywood Reporter’s “Top 40 Comedy Players” issue alongside comedy giants Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock and Lorne Michaels. Last year he also was honored with the cover of Variety’s comedy issue. The comedian has had the distinct honor of being one of the few to headline and sell-out Madison Square Garden in New York, Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles and The Sydney Opera House in Australia.
On TV, Iglesias is the star and executive producer of the Netflix original comedy series, Mr. Iglesias, which is currently streaming 3 seasons. Iglesias plays a good-natured public high school teacher who works at his alma mater. He takes on teaching gifted but misfit kids to not only save them from being “counseled out” by a bully bureaucrat Assistant Principal, but also to help them unlock their full potential. In 2020, the show won best Primetime Comedy at The Imagen Awards, which recognizes positive portrayals of Latinx actors/actresses in the entertainment industry.
In addition to his comedy series, Iglesias penned a deal with Netflix to release two stand-up comedy specials. The first, titled One Show Fits All, was filmed in front of a sold-out audience at the Toyota Center in Houston and debuted in January 2019. The second, Stadium Fluffy premiered on October 18th and was taped in front of a crowd of 55,000 fans at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, where Iglesias made history as the first comedian to perform at and sellout the largest MLB stadium in the US.
Both of these specials are follow-ups to his highly successful 2016 special, I’m Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry, which was filmed at the Allstate Arena in Chicago to two sold-out shows with a total of 20,000 fans in attendance.
Up next, Iglesias will co-star Tim Allen in the second season of Disney+’s The Santa Clauses. Iglesias will play Kris Kringle, the owner and operator of a Christmas-themed amusement park called Santaland. Sweet, happy, and perpetually-optimistic, Kris is a warm, generous soul who is determined to keep his struggling theme park afloat. However, his belief in Santa and love for all things Christmas may not be enough.
Feature film credits include co-starring roles in Magic Mike, Magic Mike XXL and A Haunted House 2. Gabriel’s voice has been heard in many animated films including the recent Space Jam: A New Legacy as “Speedy Gonzales” streaming on HBOMAX. In 2017, Iglesias voiced the role of “Head Clerk” in Pixar’s Academy Award nominated animated film Coco. He also voiced “Babo” in Ugly Dolls, “Rufus the Dog” in Sony’s Golden Globe nominated animated holiday film The Star and “Cuatro” in Fox 20th Century Film’s Academy Award nominated animated film Ferdinand. Gabriel is one of a handful of comedians with a theatrically released stand-up concert comedy film, TheFluffy Movie.
On the small screen, Fluffy’s Food Adventures, a non-scripted comedic docu-follow series completed a 3-season run on FUSE TV in 2017. Gabriel was a recurring guest star on the ABC sitcom Cristela, and guest-starred in an episode of ABC’s hit comedy Modern Family. Comedy Central aired Iglesias’ hit series Stand-Up Revolution for 3 seasons. Comedy Central also aired Gabriel Iglesias: Aloha Fluffy in an unprecedented two-night comedy special to over 15 million viewers. The special was a follow-up to his previous DVD specials, Hot & Fluffy and I’m Not Fat…I’m Fluffy, which have sold millions of copies.
Gabriel Iglesias is the youngest of six children, raised by a single mother in Long Beach, CA. It was during his childhood that he developed a strong sense of humor to deal with the obstacles he faced. In 1997, he set out to hone his comedic skills, and performed stand-up anywhere he could find an audience; including biker bars and hole-in-the-wall joints. Gabriel’s stand-up comedy is a mixture of storytelling, parodies, characters and sound effects that bring his personal experiences to life. His unique and animated comedy style has made him popular among fans of all ages.
Connect with Gabriel Iglesias:
General event parking is $20.
Reserved parking is $40 and available in person at the NBT Bank Box Office or online at Ticketmaster.com
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the arena. They will be permitted to carry one (1) of the following style and size bags into the venue:
- Bags that are clear on all sides that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”
- Backpacks, fanny packs and cross body bags that are clear are still not permitted
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle/strap. This small clutch bag may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception can be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact Guest Services for more information at [email protected] prior to arrival.
- Any item that is not approved for entry must be returned to the guest vehicle as the venue is not responsible for any items left at security or with Guest Services.
- Keys, cell phones, loose change and any metal objects should be removed from a guest’s pockets and placed into the security bins before passing through the metal detectors.
- Guests should present any bags to security for inspection before going through the metal detectors.
- General care items such as glasses and wallets should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
- Any other comfort items, such as blankets, seats cushions, children’s plush toys, etc. should be carried through the metal detector and are subject to inspection.
- Items are subject to approval per show policy.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Backpacks (including clear)
- Fanny Packs (including clear)
- Purses/Cross body bags (including clear)
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Strollers/Car seats
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
* AGE RESTRICTED EVENT- AGES 12 YEARS & UP ONLY *
If you have any questions or concerns during the event, please visit the Guest Relations desk located near section 110.