Alabama’s 50th Anniversary tour
with special guest Tracy Lawrence
Friday, July 23rd, 2021 at 7:00pm
Tickets are available now at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena and Ticketmaster.
Ticket Exchange/Refund Policy from event postponement
All tickets purchased for original performance date(s) of April 12, 2019, August 29, 2019 or October 2, 2020 will be honored at the new event date.
If you can't attend the new date, refunds are available at the original point of purchase including Ticketmaster.com and the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena.
July 23, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
Mohegan Sun Arena has undergone numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Replacement of cloth fabric seating to easy-to-clean vinyl seating.
- Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders (Policy is posted as of June 18th, 2021 and is subject to change):
ASM Global reminds everyone attending this event to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place for the safety of all participants, guests and employees at the Mohegan Sun Arena including:
- Everyone ages two and up will be required to wear a mask covering your face and nose when approaching the security checkpoints and upon entry to the venue.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the venue with the exception of while actively consuming food or beverage from your seat.
- Limited concessions stands will be open. All open stands accept credit cards and are now cashless. Please assist our staff in obtaining a contactless environment by using a credit card.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
- Upon exiting the venue, guests are asked to take their trash with them to the nearest trash receptacle and leave the venue at the direction of the venue staff.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
- Security checkpoints will open approximately 90 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Doors are scheduled to open 60 minutes prior to event start time.
It’s been 50 years since Randy, Jeff and Teddy, left the cotton farms of Fort Payne, Alabama, to spend the summer playing music in a Myrtle Beach, South Carolina bar called The Bowery. It is a classic American tale of rags to riches. From humble beginnings picking cotton in the fields to international stars that went on to sell 80 million albums while changing the face and sound of country music.
Quality songs that have become the soundtrack for American life are the foundation for ALABAMA’s stellar career. Alabama introduced rock style guitars, lights, pyrotechnics and sounds to the country audience that has inspired many of today’s brightest country stars including Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan.
While their music continues to stand the test of time, their numbers and stats are beyond compare. 50 years since starting the band, Alabama has charted 43 #1 singles including 21 #1 singles in a row and have won over 179 CMA Awards, Grammy Awards, and ACM Awards. They are members of the Country Music Hall of Fame and have their own star of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. They are also world-class philanthropists who have raised over 250 Million dollars for charity. Celebrate 50 years of ALABAMA on their 50th Anniversary Tour coming to Wilkes-Barre.
About Tracy Lawrence
Tracy Lawrence is one of country music’s truest traditionalists and this year he is celebrating his 30th anniversary in the Country music industry. His impressive catalog of timeless music has made Lawerence a mainstay in the genre selling more than THIRTEEN MILLION albums and charting EIGHTEEN No. 1 songs. He has garnered numerous CMA and ACM awards and nominations, as well as a Grammy nomination. Commemorating his three-decade career in 2021, Lawrence is releasing three new albums which include all new music along with some of his favorite career hits.
In addition to his chart-topping success, Lawrence hosts the Award-Nominated nationally syndicated radio show “Honky Tonkin’ With Tracy Lawrence,” for which he has received two ACM nominations for National On-Air Personality of the Year. The show features music from the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s and is heard on more than 115 affiliates. Tracy is also the co-creator of STORMING HEAVEN: THE MUSICAL, a production based on the novel Storming Heaven. Tracy, along with others, helped to develop the storyline of the musical and also composed songs for the drama. He was honored by the Nashville chapter of AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals) with “Philanthropist of The Year” for his nationally recognized annual MISSION:POSSIBLE Turkey Fry and Concert, which has raised over Half a Million Dollars for the homeless and hungry in Dallas, Louisville and Nashville, and served more than 84,000 meals. MISSION:POSSIBLE is poised to make an even larger impact in the future, as the 501 (C) (3) organization expands into more markets across the country
The Mohegan Sun Arena does not allow tailgating in its parking lot for upcoming events.
Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for the show if they are seated on the lap of a ticket holder.
If you have any questions or concerns during the event, please visit the Guest Relations desk located near section 110.
There are no group sales discounts available for this event. To purchase a block of seating of 10 or more, please contact our Group Sales department at 570-970-3519 or email [email protected] for seating options.
Suite Rentals at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza allow you to easily plan a party or business meeting at most Arena events. Entertain clients, hold a meeting with your staff or just have a party in style – whatever way you choose, you and your guests will be seated in the lap of luxury while enjoying the exclusive benefits that only suite rentals allow.
Suites can be rented on a per-event basis for most events at Mohegan Sun Arena. Mohegan Sun Arena has two options for suite rentals, standard suites which accommodate up to 17 guests and our party suite, which accommodate up to 43 guests.
Click here for more information or call 570.970.7600 x1106.