Overview of Rules & Regulations of the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
New Security Policy Effective January 1, 2019:
- Bags that are clear and measure 12”x12”x6” or less or one-gallon plastic freezer bags (Ziplock or similar) will be permitted inside the venue with personal belongings such as medical items, coats, cameras, binoculars, child care items and for select events including Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins game, IPads and other mobile tablets. One bag may be brought in per person.
- A wristlet with or without a strap no larger than 4”x6”x1” will also be allowed inside the venue without being placed into a clear bag and is subject to search upon arrival.
- General care items such as glasses, wallets and keys and cell phones should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Fanny Packs
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
The arena is a smoke-free facility. No re-entry upon exiting.
Additional Rules and Regulations of the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
General Guest Policies for The Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza
The following is a list of general guest policies that will be enforced. These policies will be upheld regardless of the type of event. Any change to these policies must be cleared through the Arena General Manager.
- Each guest (including children two years and older) entering the Arena for any type of ticketed event must have a ticket or the proper event credentials. Guests who experience a problem with their tickets (i.e., lost or stolen tickets, etc.) should be directed to the Main Ticket Office.
- Guests entering the Arena for an event must enter through the West or East Gate, where guests will walk pass through outdoor metal detectors or may request a manual pat-down as warranted. Media personnel must enter through a designated press entrance at the West Gate.
- Loitering in or near the Arena Ticket Office lobby is prohibited. Only those persons with the intent to attend the event or buy tickets to an event may stand in the lobby.
- Tickets for Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza events are sold at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena or via the internet at ticketmaster.com. Tickets purchased by any other means are not recommended or guaranteed. The resale of tickets on Arena Property is strictly forbidden.
- For your safety, we require all guests in attendance to wear appropriate clothing attire including shoes. ASM Global Management reserves the right to refuse entry to guests wearing garments displaying offensive or inappropriate text and/or images.
- Everyone must sit/stand in the location that matches the seat, section, row and number that is on their ticket.
- Only one person is allowed to occupy a chair at a time, except for children under 2.
- Standing on chairs, sitting on seat backs, and placing feet on chair backs is prohibited.
- Standing in the aisles, accessible platforms, vomitories or other restricted areas while an event is in progress is prohibited.
- Only guests 21 years of age or older may purchase and consume alcoholic beverages in the Arena.
- Guests, promoters, licensee, etc. may not sell any type of food, candy, beverages, tobacco products, souvenirs, toys, or programs in or on the Arena property. Only concessionaires contracted by or through ASM Global may sell food in and on the Arena property. Each employee doing so must wear the proper identification while selling.
- Any guest caught defacing, damaging, or destroying Arena property or grounds will be brought to the immediate attention of an Event Staff Supervisor, manager or law enforcement official.
- Guests wishing to demonstrate at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza should call (570) 970-7600 for details and policies.
- General Guest Policies at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza can be adjusted at any time under the direction of Management.
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza and ASM Global reserve the right to inspect and search all guests entering the Arena.
ASM Global reserves the right to employ metal detection devices as necessary to promote a safe environment for guests, performers and employees.