"The Ghosts of Christmas Eve - the Best of TSO & More"
Thursday, December 21st, 2:30pm and 7:30pm
Tickets on sale now at Ticketmaster or in person at the NBT Bank Box Office
See the tabs below for additional information
“The Ghosts of Christmas Eve – the Best of TSO & More”
Thursday, December 21st, 2:30pm and 7:30pm
Tickets on sale now via Ticketmaster.com or in person at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena
A portion of the proceeds benefiting the Fork Over Love charity.
Beginning with the public on sale, a limited number of specially priced $39* tickets will be available until September 22nd or while supplies last.
ABOUT THE SHOW
A product of the imagination of TSO’s late founder Paul O’Neill, and based on TSO’s multi-platinum CD and TV special, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” follows the journey of a runaway who breaks into an abandoned vaudeville theater on December 24th. While seeking shelter from the cold, the teen is discovered by the theater’s caretaker who uses the ghosts and spirits from the building’s past to turn her life around. Following the performance of the rock opera, 2023’s tour also boasts a rocking, blazing, and laser-lit second set containing more of TSO’s greatest hits, fan-favorites, and surprises. In addition to experiencing the story at TSO’s live concerts this year, fans at home can watch a digitally restored “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve” on their local PBS station.
“For 27 years you have helped make Paul O’Neill’s TSO stories a part of your holiday tradition. And, for 27 years, our tradition has been to make every year’s tour better than the last for you. 2023 is no exception as this year’s tour will be the best ever. I can’t wait to see our ‘repeat offenders’ out at the shows and look forward to seeing the new faces as well,” said TSO’s music director and lead guitarist Al Pitrelli.
TSO, which has sold more than 12 million albums and DVDs, will release music in several formats this fall, including a 25th anniversary edition of The Christmas Attic on vinyl, in deluxe and standard packaging, on Sept. 29; a clear vinyl pressing of Christmas Eve and Other Stories on Nov. 3; plus, a digital release of The Ghosts of Christmas Eve in Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio and hi-fidelity stereo mixes, including both the songs and narration, titled The Ghosts Of Christmas Eve – The Complete Narrated Version on Nov. 10.
Since its touring debut, TSO has played more than 2,000 Winter Tour shows to more than 18 million fans. In just the past 10 years (encompassing nine tours), TSO has performed for more than 8 million fans. Keeping with O’Neill’s vision, TSO remains one of rock’s most charitable bands. Once again, TSO will give at least $1 from every ticket sold to charity. To date, more than $18 million has been donated by the group.
General event parking is included with your ticket for this event only.
Reserved parking is $20 and available in person at the NBT Bank Box Office or online at Ticketmaster.com
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the arena. They will be permitted to carry one (1) of the following style and size bags into the venue:
- Bags that are clear on all sides that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”
- Backpacks, fanny packs and cross body bags that are clear are still not permitted
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle/strap. This small clutch bag may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception can be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact Guest Services for more information at [email protected] prior to arrival.
- Any item that is not approved for entry must be returned to the guest vehicle as the venue is not responsible for any items left at security or with Guest Services.
- Keys, cell phones, loose change and any metal objects should be removed from a guest’s pockets and placed into the security bins before passing through the metal detectors.
- Guests should present any bags to security for inspection before going through the metal detectors.
- General care items such as glasses and wallets should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
- Any other comfort items, such as blankets, seats cushions, children’s plush toys, etc. should be carried through the metal detector and are subject to inspection.
- Items are subject to approval per show policy.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Backpacks (including clear)
- Fanny Packs (including clear)
- Purses/Cross body bags (including clear)
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Strollers/Car seats
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
Point and shoot cameras are permitted for this event.
No flash, professional lens or video/audio recording devices.
Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for the show if they are seated on the lap of a ticket holder.
If you have any questions or concerns during the event, please visit the Guest Relations desk located near section 110.