King's College Commencement
Sunday, May 16th, 10am & 3pm
See below for our "About The Event" info page plus additional COVID-19 safety and venue security procedures.
King’s College Commencement
King’s College Commencement Ceremony
2 Ceremonies on Sunday, May 16th, 2021
The 10 AM ceremony will feature graduates who will be awarded an M.S. or B.S. degree.
The 3 PM ceremony will feature the B.A. and B.S.B.A. degree recipients.
Tickets will be required for all graduates, guests, faculty and staff attending the ceremonies
For additional information, please visit Kings.edu
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
Mohegan Sun Arena is undergoing numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Replacement of cloth fabric seating to easy-to-clean vinyl seating.
- Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders:
ASM Global reminds everyone attending this event to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place for the safety of all participants, guests and employees at the Mohegan Sun Arena including:
- Everyone ages two and up will be required to wear a mask covering your face and nose when approaching the security checkpoints and upon entry to the venue.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the venue with the exception of while actively consuming food or beverage from your seat.
- Limited concessions stands will be open. All open stands accept credit cards. Please assist our staff in obtaining a contactless environment by using a credit card as stands will no longer accept cash.
- No more than four people will be permitted to sit together and will be seated in specially marked seats to help achieve safe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
- Upon exiting the venue, guests are asked to take their trash with them to the nearest trash receptacle and leave the venue at the direction of the venue staff.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
Event parking is free.
No Tailgating allowed
All guests need a ticket for this event.
Please see the nearest usher located on the concourse.
A limited number of suite rentals for this event may be available.
For availability, please call (570) 970-3506 or email [email protected]