WWE SMACKDOWN KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
FRIDAY, JUNE 2nd, 7:45pm
Click the topic below to learn more about the event
Keep checking this page for the latest event updates and promotions
Policies and procedures are subject to change
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!
- Parking lots open at 4:30pm
- Gates are scheduled to open at 6:15pm
- Event start time is scheduled for 7:45pm
- Estimated event end time is approximately 10:30pm
- Heavy traffic congestion is expected on roadways around the arena between 5:30pm and 8pm
- GPS address: 255 Highland Park Blvd., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Witness the fallout from Night of Champions when WWE returns to Wilkes-Barre!
Roman Reigns celebrates 1,000 days as Champion!
LA Knight vs. Montez Ford
- Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match -
Zelina Vega vs. Lacey Evans
- Women’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match -
And many more your favorite SmackDown Superstars including:
- Bianca Belair
- The Usos
- Solo Sikoa
- AJ Styles
- Rey Mysterio
Plus…from Monday Night RAW: Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz
*Card is subject to change*
How would you like to get your photo with the Money In The Bank Briefcase on June 2nd before the WWE Smackdown event at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre?!? You can!! Here's how:
979X & Mohegan Sun Arena are asking for donations to help support Candy's Place - a cancer and wellness center in Forty Fort. Bring fuzzy socks, fleece blankets or make a cash donation on site for a chance to snag a pic. You'll look cool and you'll feel great for doing something to help others locally.
979X will be broadcasting LIVE from 4-7pm so swing by, make your donation and get ready for an unbelievable show!
- General parking is $20 upon arriving at the venue parking lot
- Oversized vehicles/buses/RV's will be charged based on the number of spaces to be utilized
- Parking fees may be paid with credit card/debit card/mobile pay or cash for this event
- Please have payment/parking passes ready when arriving at the parking booths to reduce the wait time for guests behind you
- Rideshare guests must enter the parking lot at the Highland Park Blvd. entrance
- The Highland Park Blvd. entrance and Mundy St. entrances will both be open for this event.
- Highland Park Blvd. is best accessible from Exit 168 on Interstate 81
- The Mundy St. entrance is accessible near the entrance to the Wyoming Valley Mall
- Guests with VIP Parking/Reserved parking passes must use the Highland Park Blvd. entrance. Please keep to the left as you enter the parking lot.
- A limited number of ADA parking spaces are available in the General and VIP Parking lots
- Patrons arriving early may not use additional parking spaces for tailgating
- Portable restrooms will be available by the East Gate. Guests may not access the restrooms inside the venue until doors open for the event
WHICH ENTRANCE SHOULD I USE?
To help limit congestion throughout the venue concourse upon arrival, please see the following for which entrance is best to utilize to get to your section.
Guests with the following tickets are encouraged to use the Geisinger East Gate Entrance (Main Entrance):
- Sections 101-112
- Sections 201-213
- Floor sections 1, 2, 3 & 8
Guests with the following tickets are encouraged to use the West Gate Entrance (entrance near Highland Park Blvd):
- Sections 114-120
- Sections 214-220
- Floor sections 4, 5 & 6
- Suite Level tickets (300 level)
Guests may access the floor through the stairwells at section 103, 106, 110, 114 or 119 (entrance points subject to change)
The elevator to the floor or suite level is located on the concourse by section 112, which is closest to the West Gate Entrance
BOX OFFICE/TICKETING/MOBILE TICKETING
- For guests picking up their tickets, the NBT Bank Box Office (located at the East Gate Entrance) will be open starting at 10am and will remain open through the start of the show
- Please pickup your Will Call tickets before going through security
- Guests with mobile tickets should have them pulled up on their device after going through security
- Guests are encouraged to save their tickets in their "mobile wallet" on their Apple or Android devices before arriving at the venue
Click to learn more about Ticketmaster's Mobile Ticketing and how to access/transfer tickets
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the arena. They will be permitted to carry one (1) of the following style and size bags into the venue:
- Bags that are clear on all sides that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”
- Backpacks, fanny packs and cross body bags that are clear are not permitted
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand but not larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle/strap. This small clutch bag may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception can be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact Guest Services for more information at [email protected] prior to arrival.
- Any item that is not approved for entry must be returned to the guest vehicle as the venue is not responsible for any items left at security or with Guest Services.
- Keys, cell phones, loose change and any metal objects should be removed from a guest's pockets and placed into the security bins before passing through the metal detectors.
- Guests should present any bags to security for inspection before going through the metal detectors.
- General care items such as glasses and wallets should stay in a guest’s pocket when passing through the metal detectors (subject to change).
- Compact umbrellas are allowed in the venue (under 12 inches when compacted). No golf umbrellas or umbrellas with a pointed edge are permitted. Guests must walk through the metal detectors with the umbrella and it is subject to inspection.
- Any other comfort items, such as blankets, seats cushions, children's plush toys, etc. should be carried through the metal detector and are subject to inspection.
- Items are subject to approval per show policy.
The following items are no longer allowed inside the venue:
- Backpacks (including clear)
- Fanny Packs (including clear)
- Purses/Cross body bags (including clear)
- String Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Messenger Bags
- Camera Bags/Cases
- Brief Cases
- Roll Bags
- Binocular Cases
- Duffle Bags
- Cooler bags
- Strollers/Car seats
- Any Other Bags
Other Items Not Allowed
- Pocket knives or razor blades
- Outside food and beverages
- Whistle blowers
- Noise makers
- Laser pens
- Video cameras
- Go-Pro devices
- Professional lens cameras
- Golf umbrellas/umbrellas with a pointed end
- Any weapon of any kind including chains and wallets with chains
Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza and ASM Global reserve the right to inspect and search all guests entering the Arena.
ASM Global reserves the right to employ metal detection devices as necessary to promote a safe environment for guests, performers and employees.
Guests entering the Arena for an event must enter through the West or East Gate, where guests will pass through outdoor metal detectors or may request a manual pat-down as warranted for medical concerns. Media personnel must enter through a designated press entrance at the West Gate.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Wristlets are permitted but may not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" x 1" and may not have an extended strap.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside the venue.
- Purses, backpacks (including clear backpacks with straps) and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- Strollers/car seats are not permitted.
- No face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
- Signs will be permitted for this event, but are subject to inspection before entry and limited to a traditional poster board size (22"x28")
- Guests that are visibly intoxicated upon security checkpoints may be denied entry.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email the venue at [email protected].
MOHEGAN SUN ARENA IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE FOR CONCESSIONS
- As part of our commitment to a contactless guest experience, all concessions purchases inside Mohegan Sun Arena are now cashless transactions
- Merchandise sales may accept cash (subject to change)
- We accept all major credit cards/debit cards and mobile pay
- For guests without credit/debit cards, please purchase a pre-paid gift card before arriving at the venue to utilize for concessions and merchandise transactions at the event
- Mohegan Sun Arena accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- No professional lens cameras or video/audio recording
- Point and shoot/cell phone cameras are permitted
- Mohegan Sun Arena now offers complimentary guest WIFI
- Once near the gates or inside the venue, search for WBARENA-GUEST
- Cell phone chargers are available for rent near the East and West Gate entrances
FIND YOUR WAY
- The Geisinger East Gate Entrance is located by section 108
- The West Gate Entrance is located by section 114
- Guest Services is located behind section 110
- Directional signage is located at each entrance to help find your way once inside the venue
- Arena Concessions are credit card or mobile pay only / No cash
- Click for a list of available concessions (menus and stands are subject to change)
- If you do not have a credit card, please purchase a Visa/Mastercard gift card from a local retailer to use at the venue
- Tour merchandise will be available throughout the concourse
- Merchandise sales are cash/credit card/debit card or mobile pay (subject to change)
SKIP THE LINE/ORDER ONLINE
- Mobile ordering now available for Chickie's & Pete's (Section 114) and Center Ice Grill (Section 104)
- Place your order online and receive a text alert when to pick up your food items at the designated pickup window located at each stand
Click to order or scan the QR code located near each stand
- Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for the event if seated on the lap of a ticket holder
- Strollers/car seats are not permitted
ADDITIONAL VENUE RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following is a list of general guest policies that will be enforced. These policies will be upheld regardless of the type of event. Any change to these policies must be cleared through the Arena General Manager.
- Each guest entering the Arena for any type of ticketed event must have a ticket or the proper event credentials. Guests who experience a problem with their tickets (i.e., lost or stolen tickets, etc.) should be directed to the Box Office.
- Loitering in or near the Arena Ticket Office lobby is prohibited. Only those persons with the intent to attend the event or buy tickets to an event may stand in the lobby.
- Tickets for Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza events are sold at the NBT Bank Box Office at Mohegan Sun Arena or via the internet at Ticketmaster.com or authorized merchants (such as Groupon and Goldstar). Tickets purchased by any other means are not recommended or guaranteed. The resale of tickets on Arena Property is strictly forbidden.
- For your safety, we require all guests in attendance to wear appropriate clothing attire including shoes. ASM Global Management reserves the right to refuse entry to guests wearing garments displaying offensive or inappropriate text and/or images.
- Everyone must sit/stand in the location that matches the seat, section, row and number that is on their ticket, unless the event is General Admission.
- Only one person is allowed to occupy a chair at a time, except for children under 2.
- Standing on chairs, sitting on seat backs, and placing feet on chair backs is prohibited.
- Standing in the aisles, accessible platforms, vomitories or other restricted areas while an event is in progress is prohibited.
- Only guests 21 years of age or older may purchase and consume alcoholic beverages in the Arena.
- Guests, promoters, licensee, etc. may not sell any type of food, candy, beverages, tobacco products, souvenirs, toys, or programs in or on the Arena property. Only concessionaires contracted by or through ASM Global may sell food in and on the Arena property. Each employee doing so must wear the proper identification while selling.
- Any guest caught defacing, damaging, or destroying Arena property or grounds will be brought to the immediate attention of an Event Staff Supervisor, manager or law enforcement official.
- Guests wishing to demonstrate at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza should call (570) 970-7600 for details and policies.
- Mohegan Sun Arena is a smoke-free facility. To access the designated smoking area once inside an event at Mohegan Sun Arena, please go to the "Smoking Entrance" located near the West Gate Entrance. Please bring your ticket with you to gain access to the venue. There is no re-entry to the venue without your ticket.
- General Guest Policies at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza can be adjusted at any time under the direction of Management.
For information on sensory accommodations, please click here
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVENT OR VENUE POLICIES
- Before the event:
- Visit our website
- Email [email protected] or
- Call 570.970.7600
- While at the event:
- Visit our Guest Services Booth behind section 110
- Email [email protected]
*All information above is subject to change