Barry Manilow will “hit the road” again to perform concerts across North America ONE LAST TIME! The music legend has re-launched his multiple-city ONE LAST TIME! Tour and will stop in Wilkes-Barre at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza on Sunday, March 13 at 7:30pm. These are part of the last list of cities on his final tour. Tickets are on sale now! Special guest Dave Koz Click here to see the show commercial. Event Day Information Event Parking – The Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot will open two hours prior to the event start time. – General parking for the Mohegan…
Barry Manilow will “hit the road” again to perform concerts across North America ONE LAST TIME! The music legend has re-launched his multiple-city ONE LAST TIME! Tour and will stop in Wilkes-Barre at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza on Sunday, March 13 at 7:30pm. These are part of the last list of cities on his final tour. Tickets are on sale now!
Special guest Dave Koz
Click here to see the show commercial.
Event Day Information
– The Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot will open two hours prior to the event start time.
– General parking for the Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot is $10 cash sales only when arriving at the lot. Reserved parking is Sold-Out.
– Any customers with VIP Parking or Reserved Parking are encouraged to use the left hand lane when entering the parking lot from Highland Park Blvd. All ticket holders are also encouraged to carpool to the event where possible.
– There are 4 lanes of traffic entering the Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot from Highland Park Blvd. The Mundy St. Entrance will also be open for this event.
– ADA Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the East Gate Entrance.
– Heavy traffic is expected on major and secondary roadways near the arena from 5:30pm-8pm. Please give yourself plenty of time when planning your trip.
– Please note, there is no access to public restrooms once at the venue parking lot until doors open for the event.
– For the latest updates on traffic in Wilkes-Barre Township, please visit them on Facebook or download the free “MobilePatrol” app for your smartphone for traffic advisory details.
– In order to best ensure our guests’ safety, SMG, the management staff at Mohegan Sun Arena, will be screening ALL attendees using a metal detector wand prior to arena admission. In cases in which a person, by reason of medical necessity, is unable to submit to this screening process, that person may request a manual pat down by security. Bag checks will also be conducted. All guests are encouraged to arrive early with the enhanced security procedures in place. It is our goal to keep our guests at Mohegan Sun Arena safe at all events and our surrounding areas. We kindly ask for your patience as you enter the venue while these security measures are being taken to ensure your safety.
– Click here for a list of prohibited items and our venue policies.
– Doors for this event are scheduled to open at 6:30pm.
Time of Event
– The event is scheduled to last approx. 2.5 hours.
Camera/Cell Phone Policy
– Point and shoot cameras are permitted.
– No audio/video recording devices, iPads/mobile tablets, or professional lens cameras or cameras with a detachable lens will be permitted.
– Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket for the show if they are seated on the lap of a ticket holder.
Questions While at the Event
– If you have any questions or concerns during the event, please visit the Information Booth located behind section 110.
The Backstage Pass
– The official event and venue guide of Mohegan Sun Arena. Click here to check out our current issue or pick up a free copy when entering the venue and see what’s happening at our venue, our concessions guide, plus special offers from our partners.
– Where to Eat, Where to Stay. Click here to see our Plan Your Visit Guide.
– Additional Questions? Click here to visit our A-Z guide.
All event details above are subject to change without notice.
With his band of 13 musicians and singers, Manilow said, “We’re having a great time putting the show together. We hope to take everyone on an emotional roller coaster. I can’t wait to see everyone dancing in the aisles.”
After performing more than 400 concerts at the Las Vegas Hilton and Paris Las Vegas from 2005 through 2011, Manilow has limited his concert appearances. The ONE LAST TIME! Tour is a major undertaking and as Manilow said, “is my way of thanking everyone for their years of support…one last time!”
The GRAMMY®, TONY®, and EMMY® Award-winning musician’s career skyrocketed to superstardom when his mega hit song, “Mandy,” topped the charts in 1975. In the spirit of that special year, tickets will be priced to tie into that year and will start at $19.75 (fees included). Manilow insisted that the average ticket price remain low and that a greater range of ticket prices be available.
General information about the ONE LAST TIME! Tour is available at www.manilow.com.
ONE LAST TIME! Tour is a co-production of BRE Presents and STILETTO Entertainment.