As of March 19th, 2021, Mohegan Sun Arena is permitted to host up to 15% capacity for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins games and other events, which equates to approximately 1,500 people inside the venue.
As we prepare to welcome fans back into the venue, we would like to remind guests of our recent enhancements and updates to our venue safety and security procedures.
COVID-19 Safety Enhancements:
Mohegan Sun Arena is undergoing numerous enhancements to the venue to ensure patron safety including:
- Restroom renovations with easy-to-clean resin epoxy flooring and installation of touchless fixtures.
- Plexiglass partitions around concessions areas.
- Installation of directional and social distancing signage throughout the venue.
- Replacement of cloth fabric seating to easy-to-clean vinyl seating.
- Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
COVID-19 Safety Reminders:
ASM Global reminds everyone attending this event to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place for the safety of all participants, guests and employees at the Mohegan Sun Arena including:
- Everyone ages two and up will be required to wear a mask covering your face and nose when approaching the security checkpoints and upon entry to the venue.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the venue with the exception of while actively consuming food or beverage from your seat.
- Limited concessions stands will be open. All open stands accept credit cards and are now cashless. Please assist our staff in obtaining a contactless environment by using a credit card.
- No more than four people will be permitted to sit together and will be seated in specially marked seats to help achieve safe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at all entries and throughout the venue.
- Upon exiting the venue, guests are asked to take their trash with them to the nearest trash receptacle and leave the venue at the direction of the venue staff.
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every arena entrance.
- Mohegan Sun Arena’s “Clear Bag Policy” allows guests to bring their personal belongings in a clear tote not to exceed 12”x12”x6’.
- Purses, backpacks and diaper bags are no longer permitted inside Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Guests are asked to have their keys, wallets and phones out of their pockets upon arrival at the security checkpoints and jackets should be unzipped.
- No signs, face or body paint, or noisemakers/horns/permitted.
OVERVIEW OF RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE
MOHEGAN SUN ARENA AT CASEY PLAZA
click the expandable link below to learn more